The subversive Jehovah's Witnesses and SDA

 

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (Joh 5:43)

 

I come from a family where both my parents came from families who  got entangled with the  Jehovah's Witnesses Organization.  Thankfully my parents left that organization when I was very young.  Coming from this background,  however,  caused great sorrow to both sides of my extended family and even in my immediate family it has left scars .

My very first dream I can remember  was at age four  of me and my mother fleeing from a great tiger  In this dream I was holding my mother's hand, and we were running up Table Mountain, which is in Cape Town, South Africa, where  we were living at the  time.  In my dream  it was Armageddon and  I knew that this great beast wanted to devour my beloved blanket , which I was holding on to as we ran.

My mother had  been reading to me from the Jehovah's Witness  "Paradise Book"  for children, and that is why I knew about  the concept of Armageddon at the tender age of four.  I realized later the spiritual significance of this dream with regards to the command from Christ to flee to the mountains and how Satan,  the devouring beast,  seeks to devour our spiritual covering  (righteousness by faith through being clothed in Christ).

It was only  after finishing  my blog    that I fully came to see how Jehovah's Witnesses is what I have come to see as  a type of  proto Zionist movement, in  that it has paved the way for the Armageddon script to be spread globally.

 

LINK:  The Armageddon Script

 

After seeing this, I realized that the Seventh Day Adventists also fall in this category, and so  it is important to also discuss these  movements which have played major preparatory  roles  in bringing about the modern day  Zionist delusion.

 

 

There exist many other such  early movements,  for example the Moonies, the Latter Day Saints (LDS/Mormon),   and Scientology,  but when we study the major ones, we usually  end up understanding also the lesser known ones, and so getting the bird's eye view is usually sufficient to gain greater discernment  regarding the devices of Satan.

 

Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. (2 Cor 2:11)

 

 

I think just like in my case the reader will find that truly  understanding the full extent of the subversive nature of the   Jehovah's Witnesses Movement will be very difficult until one fully grasps the goals of  Zionism and  the hidden teachings of Judaism.    I would advise studying these movements only after gaining deep insight into Zionism and all it entails.    It may even be wise to study this blog post last of all, as when one understands the bigger picture, understanding these movements becomes very easy.

 

JEHOVAH's WITNESSES

 

SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISM (SDA)

 

 

 


 

April 22 2022 

Comments